jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008

Meet the delegates (1): Oscar

Oscar Malaspina (NL)
25 years
Architect

HI everybody..!! I'm Oscar Malaspina, NL of Peruvian delegation. I'm 25 years old and I'm an Architect. I participated 5 years ago in SWY 16, this was such an amazing experienced and I learned so much from life and the world that I always wanted to return older and as NL, and here I am… living my dream… and trying to do my best to guide successfully the Peruvian delegation through this amazing experience. I'm so exited about sailing in companion with people from all over the world learning from it's cultures. About me? Well I do really love to travel, anywhere, I believe that desire is most important reason to travel. We will share very soon many histories from our trips. Apart from that? I do really like to talk about architecture, specially urbanism and development projects. Any way I just wanted to say a big hello to everyone. And say that we are preparing as much as we can for this program.





1 comentario:

Juan Miguel dijo...

¡Me gusta esa foto!

¡Qué bueno está su blog!, espero no les moleste si nosotros los venezolanos imitamos la idea, respetando los créditos, por supuesto.