viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

Meet the delegates (10): Carmen Lucero Palomares


Carmen Lucero Palomares
19 years old
Nutrition student


Hi. everybody my name is Lucero, I'm the youngest of the delegation and I feel and emotion to participate in this program, I consider, that it's a good opportunity to show and exchange our knowledges, customs, culture and experiences. I'm going to tell you more about me...I love the music, specially the music from my country, in my free time I play Afro-peruvian musical instruments, the Afro-peruvian music transmit us the story of the slavery of Peru during de Colony's time and when you listen or dance this music, you feel something special inside on you because it's very funny!!!. For another, I listen another kinds of music like salsa and I really love to dance it!. I I hope I can make a lot of friends on board and learn more about them. I'm really sure that it will be an unforgetable experience!!!!!!!!!! =)

No hay comentarios: