martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

Meet the delegates (12): Mariana Blondet


Mariana Blondet
22 years old
Anthropology student


Hello to all PY’s soon to be on board! My name is Mariana, I’m 22 years old and I’m currently studying anthropology, so I travel a lot inside Peru doing field work, which I really enjoy. I also like all kinds of music, theatre and innovating in cuisine. The first time I heard about the SWY program I couldn’t believe it, it’s just too good to be true! Recently I organized a Latin American Forum on Anthropology, so one of my expectations for this program is to extend the Latin American network we created in this event, to involve the other participating youths from around the world and share information, documentaries and to be informed on current events on each country, because sometimes global medias can un-inform, instead of inform. I know for sure that all the people we will have the opportunity to meet on board are looking for making a difference in this world, so we will all learn and discover new things from each other and from the program as a whole that will definitely enrich us - and we will have lots of fun while we are at it!

No hay comentarios: