miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

Meet the delegates (6): Paola


Paola Lema
24 years old
Social Communicator


Hello everybody!!! My name is Paola Lema, and I'm a PY from the Peruvian delegation. I graduated from Communications last year (2007) and I've been working for 2 years in a "taller creativo" (I don't know what's the name for that in english... but i'd love to explain it to you on board)... And I really love what I do! :) Another thing I love is traveling, but I can't do it as much as I'd like... so this program is perfect for me! I'm very excited to participate in this incredible experience... and I can't wait to meet you all!! I'm sure SWY will be something we will never forget... See you in January!!

xoxo

1 comentario:

Juan Miguel dijo...

Another social communicator!

Well, that makes at least four of us aboard the ship.

Good luck, I'm hoping to meet you all in January.

Juan Miguel. Part of the SWY venezuelan delegation.